Life Is Too Short Quotes: We all know that life is too short and this become the number one reason for stress also. People are very busy in their life and they don’t have quality time to spend with their kids and family.
Mostly people busy with their work and working day and night for making money. Not giving time to kids and family also hurts the relationship.
So, here we are going to share with you some quotes about life which help you to change your thinking about life and you again start living life happiest person in the world.
31 Top Life Is Too Short Quotes
1. Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious. – Phillips Brooks
2. Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways. – Stephen Vincent Benét
3. Live every day as if it were going to be your last; for one day you’re sure to be right. – Harry Morant
4. Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of. – Charles Richards
5. Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. – Wayne Dyer
6. As you grow older, you’ll find the only things you regret are the things you didn’t do. – Zachary Scott
7. Live as you will wish to have lived when you are dying. – Christian Gellert
8. Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you. – Unknown
9. We only have one life and one body to care of, and we better do it right. You never know what tomorrow may bring and so we better live this life the best we can and be grateful for everything we have. – Novak Djokovic
10. Begin doing what you want to do now. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand, and melting like a snowflake. – Marie Ray
11. Expect an early death – it will keep you busier. – Martin H. Fischer
12. If you wait, all that happens is that you get older. – Larry McMurtry
13. Life is too short to work so hard. – Vivien Leigh
14. Life is too short to worry about anything. You had better enjoy it because the next day promises nothing. – Eric Davis
15. Life is too short to be little. Man is never so manly as when he feels deeply, acts boldly, and expresses himself with frankness and with fervor. – Benjamin Disraeli