Quotes play a significant role in motivating anyone, and life is beautiful quotes are one of the best quotes which make you feel happy. Life is not always easy. It is full of hassle, difficulty, joy, and challenges.
When hard times comes in life, positive and inspirational quotes always going to motivative you, these quotes help you to remember the true beauty of life.
Here we are going to share with you list of best life is beautiful quotes which help you to motivate you in hard times of your life.
List of 51 Life is Beautiful Quotes with HD Images
1. After all the world is indeed beautiful and if we were any other creature than man we might be continuously happy in it. – Sebastian Barry
2. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life. – Omar Khayyam
3. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. – Thich Nhat Hanh
4. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. – Rabindranath Tagore
5. Do what you need to do and enjoy life as it happens. – John Scalzi
Life Is Beautiful Quotes
6. Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them. – Marcus Aurelius
7. Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent. – Billy Graham
8. Even in a world with much sadness, at its essence, life is beautiful. – Dianne Reeves
9. Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough. – Emily Dickinson
10. For some people life is beautiful only when they are having a beautiful dream in their sleep! – Mehmet Murat ildan
Quotes on Life Is Beautiful
11. God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. – Voltaire
12. I enjoy being happy every day, and hopefully, you can hear my happiness in my music. Life is beautiful. – Christina Milian
13. I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth. – Doug Hutchison
14. I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, “Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again. – Lewis Carroll
15. If a man cannot understand the beauty of life, it is probably because life never understood the beauty in him. – Criss Jami, Killosophy