Top 30 I Hate My Life Quotes
November 11, 2019
Are you one of those people who feel helpless and miserable in life and started hating yourself. Then you are in the right place. When you feel miserable in life then you need some motivation. We have collected some of the best I Hate My Life Quotes for you.
These quotes will help you to boost your confidence and help you to search for new ways to get happiness in your life. Below we have shared some of the best quotes on I hate my life which expresses your inner feelings.
1. The opposite of love is not hate. It is fear. – Gary Zukav
2. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
3. Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too. – Will Smith
4. I can’t take it anymore. The waiting. The wanting. Something inside me snaps. I hate myself. I hate that I have to deal with this. I hate my life. And I hate how I can’t count on anyone to be completely there when I need them, exactly the way I need them to be. – Susane Colasanti
5. All is going well, very well, I couldn’t ask for anything better— So why do I hate my life? – Orson Scott Card
6. The Opposite of Love is not hate, but power. – C. S. Lewis
7. I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
8. The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference. – Elie Wiesel
9. I hate my life. I’m at the point where I want to hear about other people’s lives. it’s like switching from fiction to biography. – Don DeLillo
10. Hate is too great a burden to bear. – Coretta Scott King
11. The opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference. – Elie Wiesel
12. The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it’s indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it’s indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference. – Elie Wiesel
13. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
14. In health we’re doing the digestive system. We each got assigned a topic for an oral report. I got the small intestine. I swear to god I hate my life. – Lynda Barry
15. Two farewell gifts,” Sadie muttered, “from two gorgeous guys. I hate my life. – Rick Riordan