We know that you guys looking for Barack Obama quotes, but before going through his quotes, let get some information about him.
Who is Barack Obama?
Barack Obama is an American politician and 44th president of the United States. The full name of Barack Obama is Barack Hussein Obama II. He is born on 4th August 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Obama is known as a people’s president. He also wins the Nobel Peace prize in 2009 for his “extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people.”
Below you can find the best quotes of Barack Obama.
Barack Obama Quotes
1. Now, as a nation, we don’t promise equal outcomes, but we were founded on the idea everybody should have an equal opportunity to succeed. No matter who you are, what you look like, where you come from, you can make it. That’s an essential promise of America. Where you start should not determine where you end up. – Barack Obama
2. I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage. But when you start playing around with constitutions, just to prohibit somebody who cares about another person, it just seems to me that’s not what America’s about. Usually, our constitutions expand liberties, they don’t contract them. – Barack Obama
3. My fellow Americans, we are and always will be a nation of immigrants. We were strangers once, too. – Barack Obama
4. The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on. – Barack Obama
Barack Obama Change Quote
5. The shift to a cleaner energy economy won’t happen overnight, and it will require tough choices along the way. But the debate is settled. Climate change is a fact. – Barack Obama
6. Change is never easy, but always possible. – Barack Obama
7. Keep exploring. Keep dreaming. Keep asking why. Don’t settle for what you already know. Never stop believing in the power of your ideas, your imagination, your hard work to change the world. – Barack Obama
8. We are the change we have been waiting for. – Barack Obama
9. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. – Barack Obama