We know that you guys looking for Barack Obama quotes, but before going through his quotes, let get some information about him.
Who is Barack Obama?
Barack Obama is an American politician and 44th president of the United States. The full name of Barack Obama is Barack Hussein Obama II. He is born on 4th August 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Obama is known as a people’s president. He also wins the Nobel Peace prize in 2009 for his “extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people.”
Below you can find the best quotes of Barack Obama.
Table of Contents
Barack Obama Quotes
1. Now, as a nation, we don’t promise equal outcomes, but we were founded on the idea everybody should have an equal opportunity to succeed. No matter who you are, what you look like, where you come from, you can make it. That’s an essential promise of America. Where you start should not determine where you end up. – Barack Obama
2. I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage. But when you start playing around with constitutions, just to prohibit somebody who cares about another person, it just seems to me that’s not what America’s about. Usually, our constitutions expand liberties, they don’t contract them. – Barack Obama
3. My fellow Americans, we are and always will be a nation of immigrants. We were strangers once, too. – Barack Obama
4. The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on. – Barack Obama
Barack Obama Change Quote
5. The shift to a cleaner energy economy won’t happen overnight, and it will require tough choices along the way. But the debate is settled. Climate change is a fact. – Barack Obama
6. Change is never easy, but always possible. – Barack Obama
7. Keep exploring. Keep dreaming. Keep asking why. Don’t settle for what you already know. Never stop believing in the power of your ideas, your imagination, your hard work to change the world. – Barack Obama
8. We are the change we have been waiting for. – Barack Obama
9. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. – Barack Obama
Barack Obama Greatest Quotes
10. Understand, our police officers put their lives on the line for us every single day. They’ve got a tough job to do to maintain public safety and hold accountable those who break the law. – Barack Obama
11. If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress. – Barack Obama
12. We need to reject any politics that targets people because of race or religion. This isn’t a matter of political correctness. It’s a matter of understanding what makes us strong. The world respects us not just for our arsenal; it respects us for our diversity and our openness and the way we respect every faith. – Barack Obama
13. We need to steer clear of this poverty of ambition, where people want to drive fancy cars and wear nice clothes and live in nice apartments but don’t want to work hard to accomplish these things. Everyone should try to realize their full potential. – Barack Obama
Barack Obama Inspirational Quotes
14. Four years ago, I promised to end the war in Iraq. We did. I promised to refocus on the terrorists who actually attacked us on 9/11. We have. We’ve blunted the Taliban’s momentum in Afghanistan, and in 2014, our longest war will be over. A new tower rises above the New York skyline, al Qaeda is on the path to defeat, and Osama bin Laden is dead. – Barack Obama
15. It was the labor movement that helped secure so much of what we take for granted today. The 40-hour work week, the minimum wage, family leave, health insurance, Social Security, Medicare, retirement plans. The cornerstones of the middle-class security all bear the union label. – Barack Obama